Jan 18th, 2007 by AhYap
This is an update to my favorite post How To Bribe A Police.
Disclaimer: Everything here didn’t happen in real life but only happen in my dream.
I paid a hefty tuition fee on finding those knowledge. Here is the breakdown.
1. RM30 – 1 police (Break Rule #1 – Look like a Virgin.)
2. RM100 – Real saman after discount (Break Rule #2 – Refuse to Talk because they accused me of speeding. RM100 is a small price. The big price is feeling upset for the next few months for being accused of something that I didn’t do!)
3. RM50 – 2 police (This one damn pain, already negotiate to RM20 in 5 mins but don’t have small note. Thus in my guide there is a special solution to this.)
4. RM15 – 2 police (Follow all the rules. Settle in less than 5 mins with a handshake and laughter. Win Win. No need to upset. No need to lose big money)
New Method Learned From My Friend – Settle Faster While Paying Less Without Talking!
My friend get caught by a police using handset while driving. His mum is beside him. The police asked for IC and driving license. While my friend wanted to give him those documents, her mum said, “Just give him RM5!”. My friend was *shocked*. Shocked for 2 reasons – “So Fast?” and “RM5 so little only?”. But he indeed just gave RM5 instead of giving his IC and driving license without any talking and negotiation! The police is unsatisfied (shown in face) but his mum just say, “Boleh lah, Boleh lah”. The police then go away.
* RESPECT *
1. 姜是老的辣 (Old people are smarter)
2. 一山还比一山高，强中自有强中手 (There is always someone better than you)
This post is dedicated to Shar who seems like the only one who read my whole blog!