Nov 1st, 2006 by AhYap
I am not trying to debate who is right and who is wrong in this blog post. That’s a boring news in the newspaper. You don’t need to read what newspaper have to say, nor did you need to know what the politicians have to say, because everything has a *pattern*. This pattern is so predicatable that if it is about stock market, I will make millions everyday.
1. Newspaper will support Pak Lah
2. Barisan members will support Pak Lah (I mean their speech, conscience is not sure)
3. DAP, Keadilan, etc (i.e. parti pembangkang, diu what is parti pembangkang in English?) will say although they won’t fully agree with Mahathir, but the goverment has to address his concern.
Unfortunately, most ordinary people cannot *see through* most things (I am not saying you, you are very smart I know ^_^). They see everything as it. As what the newspaper says, as what the politicians say. And they believe in everything they said. They can’t see the pattern behind all these.
1. Politicians don’t give speech based on their heart but give speech base on the situation and benefit. Najib must 100% support Abdullah because his future rely on him (If he want to be the next PM, he need to support Adbullah, unless he don’t want to), so as other UMNO minister that is speaking everyday in newspaper. So do you need to read anything they have to say?
2. Now this is the nice part. When today is history, Mahathir will be called the trouble maker (or stubborn old man) and Pak Lah is the hero. But what if (WHAT IF), Mahathir win the fight and Adbullah have to give up his PM seat? Wow, that is the fun part, Mahathir will now become the hero and Adbullah will become the loser. The UMNO minister who condemn Mahathir before this will now stand beside Mahathir and praise him for his good job.
As I have said earlier, I am not debating who is right or wrong. I am just saying that people who have the power usually are the one who are “right”. While the one with no power will have to be loser. All people who rely on the ‘power’ people will keep telling everyone why the powerman is right and why the powerless man is wrong. But if the powerless happen to turn the table, the same group of people will immediately change their mouth and say the other way.
Winners are always the good guy and Losers are always the bad guy.
History is written by the winners. Losers have no right to write the history. And Winners will always say why they are right and why the losers are wrong. If a winner say he is wrong, he is really something-wrong.
Can’t agree with this? Everyone think that Adolf Hitler is an evil and US is our super hero. That’s is because US win the war. What if US lose the war and Adolf Hitler rule the world? What do you think we will be studing in our history text book?! Adolf Hitler will be the good guy and US will be the bad guy!
It’s not really RIGHT or WRONG itself to decide who is RIGHT or WRONG.
It’s the WINNER who decide who is RIGHT or WRONG!